Temporary position: 15–18 months
Legacy Kitchens is seeking a self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented cabinetry design professional to design and order cabinetry for a portfolio of builder accounts, as well as offer some retail customer support.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Designing cabinetry layouts and preparing quotes, contracts and orders
- Building strong working relationships with builders across multiple departments
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure projects are completed accurately and on time
- Maintaining open communication with builders, homeowners and operations staff through job completion to answer questions and address concerns
- Managing Legacy product in builder design studios and educating design staff
You will fit well in this position if you are an experienced design professional with:
- A reputation for creating high quality kitchen and cabinetry designs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with design software such as 20/20
- The ability to understand customer needs and translate them into cabinetry and space designs
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints and understand building codes
- The ability to prepare detailed layouts
The Legacy Family of Companies is a group of family-owned cabinetry businesses successfully serving Calgary and the surrounding area for over 35 years. We exist to facilitate the transformation of people and spaces and our behavior is guided by core values of Hospitality, Relationship and Understanding.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.