The Legacy Family of Companies is a group of family-owned cabinetry businesses successfully serving Calgary and area for over 35 years. We are expanding our presence in Kelowna with a new showroom opening soon in North Central Kelowna. We exist to facilitate the transformation of people and spaces and our behavior is guided by core values of Hospitality, Relationship and Understanding.
We are seeking a self-motivated, driven, engaging sales and design professional, to generates leads and sell custom cabinetry in new homes and renovations in Kelowna and the surrounding area. This person will also manage our Kelowna showroom on a day-to-day basis.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Establishing and fostering a network of referrals to create new sales opportunities with homeowners, interior designers and others
- Identifying prospective customers and closing sales
Design & Sales
- Providing in-home customer sales experience
- Designing creative layouts and preparing quotes, contracts and orders
- Ongoing communication with customers and operations staff throughout the process to answer questions and address concerns
- Maintaining a presence in the showroom during regular showroom hours
- Ensuring showroom environment is inviting and welcoming to customers
- Some administrative tasks may be required
You will fit well in this position if you are a self-motivated and results-oriented sales and design professional with:
- Proven track record in sales and customer service
- Reputation for creating high quality, innovative kitchen and cabinetry designs
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with design software such as 20/20
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into cabinetry and space designs
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and understand building codes
- Ability to prepare and present detailed layouts and client presentation packages
- Occasional weekend and evening appointments may be required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is also necessary for this position
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including a commission pay structure and health and dental benefits.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.