Committed to Health & Safety
Legacy Kitchens regards the personal health and safety of our employees, our trade partners and our customers to be of primary importance.
We are dedicated to all aspects of safety in and around the workplace. As a result of this dedication, we have received a "Certificate of Recognition" certifying that our safety program has been audited and meets the standards of our certifying partner, the Alberta Construction Safety Association.
Legacy Kitchens endeavors:
- To provide a safe and healthy work environment in accordance with industry standards and in compliance with federal, provincial and municipal legislative requirements.
- To identify and then control or eliminate any foreseeable hazards that may result in property damage, accidents or personal injury/illness.
- To ensure all workers have the equipment, material, training and knowledge necessary to do their jobs safely, efficiently and according to our standards.
- To ensure that all workers understand their rights and responsibilities regarding safety in our workplace.
- To obtain the cooperation and input of all workers as we work toward a safe work environment that prevents loss.
Legacy Kitchens considers all of its employees and associates as part of our safety team.